Monday 14 July 2014

Matrix Total Results

As someone who has had their hair permanently straightened, it can be quite a difficult challenge to find a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair soft and shiny without the worry that it could further damage my hair. This results for the need to use good salon sold shampoo and conditioners that target damaged and fragile hair. I’ve had my hair permanently straight for more than a year now and I can honestly say it was one of the best choices I have made. Before this I had extremely thick and frizzy hair that was very hard to manage and I was never able to leave my hair out and style it due to how tough it was to manage while only having a short amount of time before I had to leave the house. Nowadays I have such an easier time styling my hair. However I realised that during the Summer, the ends of my hair start to get a little dry and break off quite easily. Due to this discovery I have been on the hunt for a brand of shampoo and conditioners that fit my personal requirements. I am happy to say that I have found this miraculous product that not only fit my needs, but also have a wide range of varieties to suit everyone's hair care needs. 

Matrix Total Results 
Founded in 1980 by the American hairdresser, Arnie Miller, Matrix services community salons with a diverse range of haircare, colour, style, and texturing products as well as unique in-salon treatments and services that provide solutions for every hair type. The shampoo that I have been trying out cleanses and boosts strength and shine to rebuild brittle strands of hair. I’ve been using the products for about 2 months now and I am quite astounded by the results. It 
leaves my hair extremely healthy and within a few weeks the ends of my hair became much stronger. The Ceramide and Amino Silicone in the conditioner repair damaged hair by strengthening it from the inside out, which work wonders. 


I highly recommend these products not only to people who have damaged ends and are wanting repair their hair, but also anyone who is willing to give their hair the care it needs. 

Here is a link to the Matrix website: 
http://www.matrixaustralia.com/
And also a link to the products that I use specifically for my hair: 
http://www.matrix.com/our-products/haircare/total-results/repair

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing great review xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik