Saturday 10 May 2014

Yummy Pancakes!!!

I am so happy to be writing up my first blog post. I hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading.

Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers all around the world, so why not start your Sunday with a beautiful breakfast for your mother, grandmother, or even a little treat for yourself.


A very simple recipe that anyone can make are Pancakes ...YUM! Its just a few simple ingredients that you should have in your pantry already. My favorite type of pancakes to make are American Pancakes because they always come out light and fluffy. Enjoy :)


Ingredients

50 g of butter, melted (3 tablespoons)
2 eggs
1 cup of milk
1½ cups of self-raising flour
3 tablespoons of sugar


Method
1. Measure all ingredients correctly into a large bowl.

2. Beat with a beater until there are no lumps in the batter. Please DO NOT over-beat or else the pancakes will become tough afterwards.


3. Heat a fry pan, then spray or butter it lightly and begin pouring your batter into the pan. The more batter you pour the larger your pancakes will turn out.

(Something I like to do with my pancakes is to chop roughly 3 to 4 strawberries, a banana and half a handful of blueberries and place it on top of the pancake in the pan before it's flipped over.)

4. When bubbles appear around the pancake, flip it over.


5. ALL DONE! You can serve your mother a lovely batch of American pancakes with maple syrup, fruit or just eat them plain :)


I hope you all enjoyed my first blog. Have an amazing Mother's Day and a yummy breakfast.






2 comments:

  1. The pancakes look so yummy. I have to try out this recipe, lovely first post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much <3 I hope you enjoy :)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik